Multifunctional gentamicin supplementation of poly(γ-glutamic acid)-based hydrogels for wound dressing application
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 1057–1068, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-H., Lin, J.-H., Peng, S.-F., Yeh, C.-L., Chen, W.-C., Chang, T.-L., Liu, M.-J. and Lai, C.-H. (2011), Multifunctional gentamicin supplementation of poly(γ-glutamic acid)-based hydrogels for wound dressing application. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1057–1068. doi: 10.1002/app.33249
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 97-2320-B-039-002-MY3, NSC 98-2815-C-039-006-E
- Center for Inflammation Research, China Medical University, Republic of China. Grant Numbers: CMU 98-CT-12, CMU 98-N1-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!