Preparation and properties of poly(ether-ester-amide)/poly(acrylonitrile-co-butadiene-co-styrene) antistatic blends
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 12–18, 5 October 2011
How to Cite
Fu, Y., Wang, J., Zhao, G., Wang, Y. and Chen, S. (2011), Preparation and properties of poly(ether-ester-amide)/poly(acrylonitrile-co-butadiene-co-styrene) antistatic blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 12–18. doi: 10.1002/app.33265
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B502
- Shanghai Key Laboratory Project. Grant Number: 08DZ2230500
- National Key Technology R & D Program. Grant Number: 2008BAC46B10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!