Development of a thermosensitive grafted drug delivery system—synthesis and characterization of NIPAAm-based grafts and hydrogel structure
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1597–1606, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Ankareddi, I. and Brazel, C. S. (2011), Development of a thermosensitive grafted drug delivery system—synthesis and characterization of NIPAAm-based grafts and hydrogel structure. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1597–1606. doi: 10.1002/app.33272
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2010
- University of Alabama's Graduate Research Council Fellowship (to I. A.).
- Alton Scott Memorial Fund.
- UA's Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!