Chemical grafting of curcumin at polyethylene terephthalate woven fabric surface using a prior surface activation with ultraviolet excimer lamp
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1583–1590, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Kerkeni, A., Gupta, D., Perwuelz, A. and Behary, N. (2011), Chemical grafting of curcumin at polyethylene terephthalate woven fabric surface using a prior surface activation with ultraviolet excimer lamp. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1583–1590. doi: 10.1002/app.33276
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2009
- Asia Link Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!