Prediction of viscoelastic behavior of interphase in polypropylene-chopped rice husk composites for β-relaxation domain
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1642–1651, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Ershad-Langroudi, A., Razavi-Nouri, M. and Oromiehie, A. (2011), Prediction of viscoelastic behavior of interphase in polypropylene-chopped rice husk composites for β-relaxation domain. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1642–1651. doi: 10.1002/app.33281
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!