Properties of bacterial cellulose produced in grape medium by native isolate Gluconacetobacter sp
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 2835–2841, 5 June 2011
How to Cite
Rani, M. U., Udayasankar, K. and Appaiah, K. A. A. (2011), Properties of bacterial cellulose produced in grape medium by native isolate Gluconacetobacter sp. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 2835–2841. doi: 10.1002/app.33307
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!