Addition of 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl) imide to improve the thermal stability of regenerated cellulose
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 750–755, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Mahadeva, S. K. and Kim, J. (2011), Addition of 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl) imide to improve the thermal stability of regenerated cellulose. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 750–755. doi: 10.1002/app.33333
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
- Creative Research Initiatives (EAPap Actuator) of the National Research Foundation and Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!