Aminolysis of poly(ethylene terephthalate) wastes based on sunlight and utilization of the end product [bis(2-hydroxyethylene) terephthalamide] as an ingredient in the anticorrosive paints for the protection of steel structures
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 2842–2855, 5 June 2011
How to Cite
Tawfik, M. E., Ahmed, N. M. and Eskander, S. B. (2011), Aminolysis of poly(ethylene terephthalate) wastes based on sunlight and utilization of the end product [bis(2-hydroxyethylene) terephthalamide] as an ingredient in the anticorrosive paints for the protection of steel structures. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 2842–2855. doi: 10.1002/app.33350
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!