Microwave-induced devulcanization for poly(ethylene–propylene–diene) recycling
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 2904–2911, 5 June 2011
How to Cite
Bani, A., Polacco, G. and Gallone, G. (2011), Microwave-induced devulcanization for poly(ethylene–propylene–diene) recycling. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 2904–2911. doi: 10.1002/app.33359
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!