Melt-mixed polypropylene/acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene blends with multiwall carbon nanotubes: Effect of compatibilizer and modifier on morphology and electrical conductivity
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 2663–2672, 5 June 2011
How to Cite
Khare, R. A., Bhattacharyya, A. R. and Kulkarni, A. R. (2011), Melt-mixed polypropylene/acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene blends with multiwall carbon nanotubes: Effect of compatibilizer and modifier on morphology and electrical conductivity. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 2663–2672. doi: 10.1002/app.33371
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. Grant Number: 03IR041 (to A.R.B)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!