Viscoelastic relaxation of styrene–butadiene–styrene block copolymers with different topological structures
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 2962–2970, 5 June 2011
How to Cite
Du, M., Yu, Q., Lu, Y. and Zheng, Q. (2011), Viscoelastic relaxation of styrene–butadiene–styrene block copolymers with different topological structures. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 2962–2970. doi: 10.1002/app.33376
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20304014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!