Synthesis, physical properties, and characterization of starch-based blend films by adding nano-sized TiO2/poly(methyl metacrylate-co-acrylamide)
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1850–1858, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Yun, Y.-H., Hwang, K.-J., Wee, Y.-J. and Yoon, S.-D. (2011), Synthesis, physical properties, and characterization of starch-based blend films by adding nano-sized TiO2/poly(methyl metacrylate-co-acrylamide). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1850–1858. doi: 10.1002/app.33408
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!