Influence of flexible oligo(tetrafluoroethene) segment on the sorption and diffusion of carbon dioxide in poly(amide-imide) membranes
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1859–1865, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Huang, S. P., Liu, Q. L., Broadwell, I. and Zhu, A. M. (2011), Influence of flexible oligo(tetrafluoroethene) segment on the sorption and diffusion of carbon dioxide in poly(amide-imide) membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1859–1865. doi: 10.1002/app.33411
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2010
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20976145, 21076170
- Nature Science Foundation ofFujian Province of China. Grant Number: 2009J01040
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20090121110031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!