Studies on electrically conductive composites of ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber and steel fibers
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 3036–3041, 5 June 2011
How to Cite
Athawale, A. A. and Joshi, A. M. (2011), Studies on electrically conductive composites of ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber and steel fibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 3036–3041. doi: 10.1002/app.33456
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!