Fabrication of polymer-gadolinium (III) complex nanomicelle from poly(ethylene glycol)-polysuccinimide conjugate and diethylenetriaminetetraacetic acid-gadolinium as magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 2596–2605, 5 June 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, W.-L., Yong, D.-W., Huang, J., Yu, J.-H., Liu, S.-Y. and Fan, M.-X. (2011), Fabrication of polymer-gadolinium (III) complex nanomicelle from poly(ethylene glycol)-polysuccinimide conjugate and diethylenetriaminetetraacetic acid-gadolinium as magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 2596–2605. doi: 10.1002/app.33464
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2010
- International Corporation Project of Shanghai Municipality Commission. Grant Number: 10410710000 and 09540709000
- Shanghai Municipality Commission for Special Project of Nanometer Science and Technology. Grant Number: 0952nm05300
- Self-Determined and Innovative Research Funds. Grant Number: WUT 2010-II-022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!