UV exposure effects on photoinitiator-grafted styrene-butadiene-styrene triblock copolymer
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 2627–2631, 5 June 2011
How to Cite
Wu, G., Chen, Z., Zeng, S., Yu, P., Xie, Y., Xiong, Y. and Xu, W. (2011), UV exposure effects on photoinitiator-grafted styrene-butadiene-styrene triblock copolymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 2627–2631. doi: 10.1002/app.33474
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
- Baling Petrochemical Co. Ltd., China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!