Role of the alkyl moiety and counter ions on the thermal stability of chitosan derivatives
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 815–822, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
de Britto, D., Campana Filho, S. P. and Assis, O. B. G. (2011), Role of the alkyl moiety and counter ions on the thermal stability of chitosan derivatives. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 815–822. doi: 10.1002/app.33545
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!