On the characterization and spinning of an organic-purified lignin toward the manufacture of low-cost carbon fiber
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 227–234, 5 April 2012
How to Cite
Baker, D. A., Gallego, N. C. and Baker, F. S. (2012), On the characterization and spinning of an organic-purified lignin toward the manufacture of low-cost carbon fiber. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 124: 227–234. doi: 10.1002/app.33596
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy, Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Office of Vehicle Technologies, as part of the Lightweight Materials Program. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725 UT-Battelle, LLC
- Division of Scientific User Facilities, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!