Nanoindentation of isotactic polypropylene: Correlations between hardness, yield stress, and modulus on the local and global scales
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 930–938, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Lesan-Khosh, R., Bagheri, R. and Asgari, S. (2011), Nanoindentation of isotactic polypropylene: Correlations between hardness, yield stress, and modulus on the local and global scales. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 930–938. doi: 10.1002/app.33635
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!