New hyperbranched polymers for membranes of high-temperature polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells: Determination of the crystal structure and free-volume size
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 923–929, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Bhadra, S., Ranganathaiah, C., Kim, N. H., Kim, S.-I. and Lee, J. H. (2011), New hyperbranched polymers for membranes of high-temperature polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells: Determination of the crystal structure and free-volume size. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 923–929. doi: 10.1002/app.33637
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
- National Space Lab. Grant Number: S108A01003210
- World Class University. Grant Number: R31-2008-20029
- Human Resource Training Project for Regional Innovation through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!