Surface-engineered hydroxyapatite nanocrystal/ poly(ε-caprolactone) hybrid scaffolds for bone tissue engineering
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 1921–1929, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S. Y. (2011), Surface-engineered hydroxyapatite nanocrystal/ poly(ε-caprolactone) hybrid scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 1921–1929. doi: 10.1002/app.33749
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- Korea Research Foundation (funded by the Korean Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development). Grant Number: KRF-2007-531-D00003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!