Polypropylene/wasted poly(ethylene terephthalate) fabric composites compatibilized by two different methods: Crystallization and melting behavior, crystallization morphology, and kinetics
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 1972–1981, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Zhidan, L., Juncai, S., Chao, C. and Xiuju, Z. (2011), Polypropylene/wasted poly(ethylene terephthalate) fabric composites compatibilized by two different methods: Crystallization and melting behavior, crystallization morphology, and kinetics. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 1972–1981. doi: 10.1002/app.33757
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 21609711
- Fundamental Research Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 8451063201000041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!