Supramolecular bionanocomposites, part 2: Effects of carbon nanoparticle surface functionality on polylactide crystallization
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 2029–2038, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Sobkowicz, M. J., Sosa, R. and Dorgan, J. R. (2011), Supramolecular bionanocomposites, part 2: Effects of carbon nanoparticle surface functionality on polylactide crystallization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 2029–2038. doi: 10.1002/app.33787
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
- National Research Initiative Competitive Grant from the USDA Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service. Grant Number: 2006-35504-16618
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0700869
- Colorado Center for Biorefining and Biofuels
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!