Terpolymers from lactide and bisphenol a derivatives: Scale-up, properties, and blends
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 2520–2528, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Singh, A., Naskar, A. K., Barden, J., Drews, M. J. and Smith, D. W. (2011), Terpolymers from lactide and bisphenol a derivatives: Scale-up, properties, and blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2520–2528. doi: 10.1002/app.33789
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2010
- National Textiles Center (US Department of Commerce)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!