Diphenylselenonium 2,3,4,5-tetraphenylcyclopentadienylide-initiated polymerization of styrene and acrylonitrile: Synthesis, characterization, reactivity ratios, and thermal properties
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 1052–1058, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Singh, A., Kamal, M. and Singh, D. K. (2011), Diphenylselenonium 2,3,4,5-tetraphenylcyclopentadienylide-initiated polymerization of styrene and acrylonitrile: Synthesis, characterization, reactivity ratios, and thermal properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 1052–1058. doi: 10.1002/app.33792
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!