A real-time study on the evolution of the degradation of polypropylene during mixing process
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 1220–1243, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Wang, X., Yu, W., Nie, Q., Guo, Y. and Du, J. (2011), A real-time study on the evolution of the degradation of polypropylene during mixing process. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 1220–1243. doi: 10.1002/app.33795
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2009
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50073030
- The Project of the Economic and Information Commission of Guangdong Province
- The Projects of Science and Technology of Guangdong province
- Innovative Chemical Experiment and Research of School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Sun Yat-sen University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!