Effect of the solvent type on the formation and physical properties of polyacrylonitrile fibers via a solvent-free coagulation bath
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 2467–2472, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Mahmod, D. S. A., Ismail, A. F., Mustafa, A., Ng, B. C. and Abdullah, M. S. (2011), Effect of the solvent type on the formation and physical properties of polyacrylonitrile fibers via a solvent-free coagulation bath. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 2467–2472. doi: 10.1002/app.33796
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation of Malaysia. Grant Numbers: 03-01-06-SF0258 79136 E-Science, 03-02-06-0060-PR0072/08-03-74539 Carbon Fiber Top Down
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!