Measurement of the variation of crystal lattice structures of ethylene copolymers with high-resolution cryogenic FTIR spectroscopy
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 2072–2077, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Su, Z., Li, Q., Cao, L. and Chen, X. (2011), Measurement of the variation of crystal lattice structures of ethylene copolymers with high-resolution cryogenic FTIR spectroscopy. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 2072–2077. doi: 10.1002/app.33825
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20874004, 20974010
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: ZZ1007
- Beijing New-Star Program of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009B10
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: PCSIRT-IRT0807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!