Synthesis and characterization of conductive nanoblends based on poly(aniline-co-3-aminobenzoic acid) in the presence of poly(styrene-alt-maleic acid)
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 97–104, 5 October 2011
How to Cite
Zareh, E. N. and Moghadam, P. N. (2011), Synthesis and characterization of conductive nanoblends based on poly(aniline-co-3-aminobenzoic acid) in the presence of poly(styrene-alt-maleic acid). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 97–104. doi: 10.1002/app.33851
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!