Biodegradable polyurethanes: Comparative study of electrospun scaffolds and films
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3292–3299, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Caracciolo, P. C., Buffa, F., Thomas, V., Vohra, Y. K. and Abraham, G. A. (2011), Biodegradable polyurethanes: Comparative study of electrospun scaffolds and films. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3292–3299. doi: 10.1002/app.33855
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- National Science Foundation (through the Nanotechnology and Interdisciplinary Research Team program). Grant Number: DMR-0402891 (to Y.K.V. and V.T.)
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (to P.C.C.)
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica
- Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!