Morphological and structural development of recycled crosslinked polyethylene during solid-state mechanochemical milling
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 257–264, 5 October 2011
How to Cite
Wu, H., Liang, M. and Lu, C. (2011), Morphological and structural development of recycled crosslinked polyethylene during solid-state mechanochemical milling. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 257–264. doi: 10.1002/app.33863
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50903053
- Applied Basic Research Programs of Science and Technology Commission Foundation of Sichuan Province, China. Grant Number: 2010JY0022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!