Bipolar polymer semiconductor blends of C60-end-capped poly(4-diphenylaminostyrene) and poly(4-diphenylaminostyrene): One-pot synthesis and charge-transport properties
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3433–3438, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Natori, I., Natori, S., Sekikawa, H., Takahashi, T. and Sato, H. (2011), Bipolar polymer semiconductor blends of C60-end-capped poly(4-diphenylaminostyrene) and poly(4-diphenylaminostyrene): One-pot synthesis and charge-transport properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3433–3438. doi: 10.1002/app.33864
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!