Effect of Ni2+ as a codopant on the structure, morphology, and conductivity of nanostructured polyaniline
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3439–3445, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, M., Zhu, S., Zhou, Z., Zhao, A. and Lu, J. (2011), Effect of Ni2+ as a codopant on the structure, morphology, and conductivity of nanostructured polyaniline. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3439–3445. doi: 10.1002/app.33867
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 90305003
- Special Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20060613004
- National Hi-Tech (863) Program of China. Grant Number: 2008AA030705
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!