Crystallization and melting behavior of biodegradable poly(ethylene succinate-co-6 mol % butylene succinate)
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 105–111, 5 October 2011
How to Cite
Yang, Y. and Qiu, Z. (2011), Crystallization and melting behavior of biodegradable poly(ethylene succinate-co-6 mol % butylene succinate). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 105–111. doi: 10.1002/app.33881
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation, China. Grant Numbers: 20774013, 20974012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: ZZ1005
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0706
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!