Stereocomplex-induced gelation properties of polylactide/poly(ethylene glycol) diblock and triblock copolymers
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 1599–1606, 5 November 2011
How to Cite
Nouailhas, H., El Ghzaoui, A., Li, S. and Coudane, J. (2011), Stereocomplex-induced gelation properties of polylactide/poly(ethylene glycol) diblock and triblock copolymers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1599–1606. doi: 10.1002/app.33896
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!