Proton conducting crosslinked polymer electrolyte membranes based on SBS block copolymer
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3283–3291, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Roh, D. K., Koh, J. K., Chi, W. S., Shul, Y. G. and Kim, J. H. (2011), Proton conducting crosslinked polymer electrolyte membranes based on SBS block copolymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3283–3291. doi: 10.1002/app.33937
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy through the Manpower Development Program for Energy, New and Renewable Energy R and D Program. Grant Number: 2009T100100606
- Workforce Development Program in Strategic Technology of Korea Institute for Advancement in Technology (KIAT),
- Low Observable Technology Research Center program of the Defense Acquisition Program Administration and Agency for Defense Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!