Poly(lactic acid)/layered silicate nanocomposite films: Morphology, mechanical properties, and effects of γ-radiation
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 142–149, 5 October 2011
How to Cite
Dadbin, S., Naimian, F. and Akhavan, A. (2011), Poly(lactic acid)/layered silicate nanocomposite films: Morphology, mechanical properties, and effects of γ-radiation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 142–149. doi: 10.1002/app.33985
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
- Research and Technology Department of The Atomic Energy Organization of Iran
- The International Atomic Energy Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!