Synthesis, characterization, and mechanical property of poly(urethane-glycidyl methacrylate-methyl methacrylate) hybrid polymers
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3111–3121, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J. M., Kim, J.-S., Cheong, I. W. and Kim, J. H. (2011), Synthesis, characterization, and mechanical property of poly(urethane-glycidyl methacrylate-methyl methacrylate) hybrid polymers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3111–3121. doi: 10.1002/app.34003
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
- Korean Government (National Research Foundation of Korea Grant). Grant Number: NRF-2009-352-D00076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!