New crosslinked polyurethane elastomers with various physical properties from natural rubber derivatives
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 1677–1687, 5 November 2011
How to Cite
Kébir, N., Campistron, I., Laguerre, A., Pilard, J.-F. and Bunel, C. (2011), New crosslinked polyurethane elastomers with various physical properties from natural rubber derivatives. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1677–1687. doi: 10.1002/app.34013
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- Région des Pays de la Loire
- Réseau Matériaux, Polymères, Plasturgie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!