This article received the Best Presentation Award at the National Conference on Advances in Nanoscience and Technology, Kanjirappally, Kerala, India, April 22–23, 2010.
Magnetic and electric responsive hydrogel–magnetic nanocomposites for drug-delivery application†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 1364–1375, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Reddy, N. N., Mohan, Y. M., Varaprasad, K., Ravindra, S., Joy, P. A. and Raju, K. M. (2011), Magnetic and electric responsive hydrogel–magnetic nanocomposites for drug-delivery application. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1364–1375. doi: 10.1002/app.34016
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
- (to K.M.R. and N.N.R.): University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India, New Delhi. Grant Number: UGC Sanction Letter No. F. 37-339/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!