Synthesis and characterization of the new cellulose derivative films based on the hydroxyethyl cellulose prepared from “Stipa Tenacissima” cellulose of Eastern Morocco. I. Solubility study
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 2952–2965, 5 December 2011
How to Cite
Abderahmane, E., El barkany, S., Hassan, A. and Abdel-Karim, M. (2011), Synthesis and characterization of the new cellulose derivative films based on the hydroxyethyl cellulose prepared from “Stipa Tenacissima” cellulose of Eastern Morocco. I. Solubility study. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2952–2965. doi: 10.1002/app.34028
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2010
- Morocco CNRST (Rabat). Grant Number: D13/37
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!