An unexpected plasticization phenomenon and a constant of the change rate of viscoelastic properties for polymers during nanoindentation test
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 885–890, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Tang, X.-G., Hou, M., Truss, R., Zou, J., Yang, W., Dong, Z.-G. and Huang, H. (2011), An unexpected plasticization phenomenon and a constant of the change rate of viscoelastic properties for polymers during nanoindentation test. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 885–890. doi: 10.1002/app.34032
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- IPRS (Endeavor International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Australia), UQRS (University of Queensland Research Scholarship)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51073110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!