Synergistic effect of zinc oxide on the flame retardant and thermal properties of acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene/poly(ethylene terephthalate)/ammonium polyphosphate systems
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 2338–2344, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, G., Guo, Q., Yi, J. and Cai, X. (2011), Synergistic effect of zinc oxide on the flame retardant and thermal properties of acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene/poly(ethylene terephthalate)/ammonium polyphosphate systems. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2338–2344. doi: 10.1002/app.34039
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50973066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!