Preparation and characterization of crosslinked carboxymethyl chitosan–oxidized sodium alginate hydrogels
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 2331–2337, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Fan, L.-H., Pan, X.-R., Zhou, Y., Chen, L.-Y., Xie, W.-G., Long, Z.-H. and Zheng, H. (2011), Preparation and characterization of crosslinked carboxymethyl chitosan–oxidized sodium alginate hydrogels. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2331–2337. doi: 10.1002/app.34041
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50503019
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2008CDB282
- Doctor Subject Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 200804971074
- Wuhan Science and Technology Development. Grant Number: 201060623262
- Key Research Project of Health Department of Hubei Province. Grant Number: JX4B54
- Wuhan Academic Leaders Program. Grant Number: 200851430480
- Independent Innovation Research Foundation of Wuhan University of Technology. Grant Number: 2010-IV-070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!