Effect of kind and content of organo-modified clay on properties of PET nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 384–392, 5 October 2011
How to Cite
Scaffaro, R., Botta, L., Ceraulo, M. and La Mantia, F. P. (2011), Effect of kind and content of organo-modified clay on properties of PET nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 384–392. doi: 10.1002/app.34087
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- University of Palermo. Grant Number: ex 60% 2007
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!