Mention of brand or firm name does not constitute an endorsement by the US Department of Agriculture over others of a similar nature not mentioned.
Effects of alpha-tocopherol addition to polymeric coatings on the UV and heat resistance of a fibrous collagen material—chrome-free leather†
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 3086–3091, 5 December 2011
How to Cite
Liu, C.-K., Latona, N. P. and Ramos, M. (2011), Effects of alpha-tocopherol addition to polymeric coatings on the UV and heat resistance of a fibrous collagen material—chrome-free leather. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 3086–3091. doi: 10.1002/app.34129
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!