Preparation and characterization of chitosan-coated hydroxyapatite nanoparticles as a promising non-viral vector for gene delivery
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3531–3540, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J.-W., Chen, C.-Y. and Kuo, Y.-M. (2011), Preparation and characterization of chitosan-coated hydroxyapatite nanoparticles as a promising non-viral vector for gene delivery. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3531–3540. doi: 10.1002/app.34140
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2010
- National Science Council of Taiwan, ROC. Grant Number: NSC-95-2221-E-273-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!