A carboxylic acid-functionalized polyfluorene as fluorescent probe for protein sensing
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3541–3546, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Wang, G., Wang, Y., Bao, B., Dong, J., Zhang, J., Wang, L., Yang, H. and Zhan, X. (2011), A carboxylic acid-functionalized polyfluorene as fluorescent probe for protein sensing. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3541–3546. doi: 10.1002/app.34141
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21074010
- Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2112029
- Beijing Research Foundation for Excellent Talents. Grant Number: 2010D009006000002
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
- State Education Ministry of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!