SPES-SiO2 hybrid proton exchange membranes from in situ sol–gel process of negatively charged alkoxysilane
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 313–320, 5 October 2011
How to Cite
Wu, C., Xiao, X., Xiao, W., Wu, Y., Cui, P. and Xu, T. (2011), SPES-SiO2 hybrid proton exchange membranes from in situ sol–gel process of negatively charged alkoxysilane. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 313–320. doi: 10.1002/app.34152
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2010
- Key Provincial Programs of Anhui Province for Universities Science Research. Grant Numbers: KJ2010A265, KJ2008A072, KJ2009A003
- Provincial Natural Science Foundation of Anhui. Grant Number: 11040606M37
- Hefei University of Technology. Grant Number: GDBJ2009-040
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20974106, 20636050
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 200803580015
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 program). Grant Number: 2009CB623403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!