Guanidinylation: A simple way to fabricate cell penetrating peptide analogue-modified chitosan vector for enhanced gene delivery
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3569–3578, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Zhai, X., Sun, P., Luo, Y., Ma, C., Xu, J. and Liu, W. (2011), Guanidinylation: A simple way to fabricate cell penetrating peptide analogue-modified chitosan vector for enhanced gene delivery. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3569–3578. doi: 10.1002/app.34156
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30770587, 50973082
- High Tech Research and Development. Grant Number: 863
- Programme of China. Grant Number: 2007AA022002
- Tianjin Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10JCZDJC17400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!